Thursday, March 3, 2011

Random Musings...

  • Why oh Why did DBKL forcefully relocate my favourite spot in KL : the row of Middle-Eastern restaurants & shisha/hookah joints in Jalan Damai?
  • Sometimes I wish I was a Dato' or Tan Sti something-or-other, just so i can cut through the red tape & settle this bullshit administrative crap. Don't get me wrong, i don't mind taking a number and waiting in line, I just hate the whole "fill this form" then "consult that department" and "send an application & we'll call you in a few days" and they never do.
  • I've never finished anything I started : piano, karate, tennis, Mandarin class, weight loss, religion, novels....I wonder if it's going to be the same with the guitar?
  • With all the trouble I have to go though to enable me to sit for my exams in March, maybe it's a sign for me to sit for it in 6 months time...
  • The medication i'm currently on is really working for me. I haven't felt this able in years!
  • Should i really get a smartphone, HTC, iphone, some android-y thingy?
  • My loneliness is the thing i find hardest to admit or do anything about, main reason being I don't believe i'll have any success at it; and multiple failures is a real self-esteem killer...so better not open that haunted closet...there, i've said it
  • As much as i truly do like helping people, they can't help but take advantage. No such thing as a 'once in a while' occurence. Apparently, i can't seem to say no! If i do, i have to deal with the guilt.
  • Even though I do like to write, I can't do it to a schedule AND i'm not good enough to make a living out of it
  • Sometimes I wish i had all the time in the world to read all the books I wanna read...or maybe i should pick-up speedreading.....anyone know how?
  • Whenever i daydream, I am 5 foot 6, slim, with thicker hair
  • I think currently my vice is Coke, coffee & choc chip cookies

1 comment: